High School Tournaments
|Date||Tournament Information||Tournament Results Link|
|Aug 11-13, 2022||Pearland John Turner Classic||Completed|
|Aug 18-20, 2022||Dickinson Varsity Tournament||Completed|
|Sep 1-3, 2022||Santa Fe Varsity Tournament||Link to Pools|
In addition to parking at AVA, there are more available parking spots at OneLife Church across the street (Saturdays only) & East side of Old Galveston Rd. Parking is NOT currently available at the other buildings of this business park or along any other street. AVA is not responsible for the business park towing
ABSOLUTE SPORTS COMPLEX RULES
PLEASE REMAIN HOME IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
○ You’ve had close contact with any individual who has received a positive COVID-19 test within the
last 48 hours
○ You are currently quarantined
○ You have any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, fever (above 100.4 °F) loss of
taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, muscle fatigue, headache, sore throat, diarrhea, chills
● Doors will open 45 minutes before the first scheduled match.
● NO folding chairs are allowed, only Stadium seats allowed. Seating is provided.
● NO coolers are allowed.
● NO outside food or drink will be permitted into the building. Concessions will be available for purchase.
● Food purchased in the concessions area CAN be taken to all SPECTATOR areas but can NOT be taken
into the playing area by players or coaches.
● This is a Tobacco-Free facility. Tobacco of any kind is strictly prohibited on the property. Sidewalks and parking lots are also TOBACCO-FREE.
● Players and Coaches will enter through the single glass doors on the right side of the main entrance. Signs
will be posted.
● Spectators will enter through the double doors at the main entrance. Signs will be posted.
● AVA reserves the right to limit the number of spectators per player if the event is at maximum
capacity. Check the website for event details.
● Wrist band are given and MUST be worn at all times
● Seating is provided. NO folding chairs allowed.
● Spectators will be asked to clear the seating area when their team is not playing.
● Soft-Bottomed stadium seats are allowed.
● Spectators are not allowed in the playing area of the facility.
● NO unattended children.
● Practice social distancing.
● No standing at the bottom of the stairwell, anywhere along the stairs or upstairs railing.
● NO tripod cameras in any of the viewing areas. The COACH is allowed to set up a camera in the playing
Playing Area Rules
● Only players and coaches. NO spectators inside the gym.
● Players are permitted to bring bottled water into the gym. We encourage the use of refillable water bottles.
The gym has 2 water bottle filling stations. No cases of water can be brought inside the facility.
● NO EATING IN THE GYM!!!!! NO GUM!!!!
● Ball handling only on the volleyball courts.
● Players are to sit in the bleachers provided when their team is not playing. NO players in the spectator
● When your team is playing, backpacks should be lined up on the back wall, between the courts so you leave
as much space as possible for the server.
● No sitting or climbing on volleyball equipment that is stored in the corners of the facility.
● Do not use the exterior doors for any reason other than to exit in case of an emergency only.
● Sanitizing stations are located around the spectator area. Please use them frequently.
● Sanitizing stations are also located on each court - spray bottles are on the score tables.
● NO Tailgating allowed in the parking lot.
● Any items left unattended in vehicles is at your own risk
● Additional Parking is available at OneLife Church on Saturdays ONLY when they are not hosting an event.
● You may park on the east side of Old Galveston Road.
● Do NOT park along any of the streets inside the business park
● Do NOT park in any of the other businesses' lots unless marked as additional AVA parking.
● Do NOT park in the grass or any empty fields.
AVA of Texas is not responsible for business park towing.
AVA of Texas reserves the right to remove you and/or refuse service to anyone that does not comply with these rules.